300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
NOURISH YOUR INNER STUDENT, GROW YOUR INNER TEACHER
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES, FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLANS, START ANY TIME!
JANUARY – DECEMBER 2022 CURRICULUM
- January 15,16: Yin Yoga with Michael Hibberts, AP, ERYT 500
- February 12,13: Bhakti Vinyasa-Teaching to the rhythm of Ujjayi with Alyson Foreacre, ERYT 500
- March 12,13: Seniors and Chair Yoga with Beth Daugherty, ERYT 200, M.S., M.A.
- April 9,10: Anatomy-Yoga for Bodily Systems with Betsy Weiss ERYT500, LMT
- May 14,15 : Yoga Nidra and Pranayama Meditation with Michael Hibberts, AP, ERYT 500
- June 4,5: Teacher’s Toolbox (cues, nuggets, sequences, themes and more!) and the Art of Assisting with Alyson Foreacre, ERYT 500
- July -Dates tbd: Myofascial Release and the Melt Method with Joyce Savitz ERYT 500
- August 6,7: Restorative Yoga Training with Dr. Khristi Keefe, Ed.D., RYT 500
- September 17,18: Advanced Chakra Anatomy with Michael Hibberts, AP, ERYT 500
- October 8,9: Kundalini Yoga with Humberto Castillo ERYT 500
- November 5,6: Pre-natal Yoga Teacher Training
- December:10,11 Living the 8 Limbs, Philosophy with Beth Daugherty, ERYT 200, M.S., M.A.
Yoga Den Graduates get 10% discount(call to register)
$3000 Pay in Full discount saves $400
$3400 regular tuition
*Monthly payment plan- $400 Deposit, 10 monthly payments of $300
please email email@example.com for more information
“I loved this training. Delving into many advanced topics was the reason I chose this program.” – Kristin W. Gibsonia, PA
Our 300 hour curriculum builds on the foundational studies established in the 200-hour program and is designed to help you get to the next step in your yoga teaching, practice and personal journey. Yoga Den’s 300-hour advanced training prepares trainees to teach principles and techniques of yoga that are more advanced, more detailed, and/or more subtle. Our well-rounded program integrates the traditional and post-traditional, combining classical theory with modern science and therapeutics to provide you with a comprehensive education. Completion of a 200TT is a prerequisite. By improving your effectiveness, deepening your knowledge, and providing you with tools for adapting yoga to suit a range of student needs, you will graduate from this 300-hour advanced program with an increased confidence and invaluable experience that comes from working closely with highly trained professionals. Yoga Den’s 300 hour staff is made up of certified RYT 500 instructors and highly trained professionals with extensive experience in their fields. Upon graduation you will receive your 300 certificate. Once you submit your 300TT certificate to the Yoga Aliiance, you are eligible to apply forr your 500RYT certificate.
1) What if I can’t make certain weekends? Can I make them up?
Yes, this is one of the advantages of our training program. If you miss a weekend, the schedule repeats itself every year so you can be certain you will be able to get what you missed.
2) What if I can’t finish because something comes up?
The Yoga Alliance gives you 3 years to complete your 300TT from the time you start. As long as you can make up what you missed in that time frame, you will be able to graduate.
3) What if I got my 200TT from a different school? Can I still attend?
Yes, the Yoga Alliance allows you to obtain your 200TT and 300TT from different schools.
4) Can I do some of your training and some training with other schools?
The Yoga Alliance says that you have to choose 1 school for your 300TT. That said, if you would like to attend any of our 300TT workshops to diversify your skillset you are welcome to do so, and we can offer you CEU’S. You just can’t combine CEU’s from different schools to receive your 500RYT. If time and budget are a consideration, you may want to consider consolidating your training. If you have some 300TT CUE’s from another school, and would like to graduate from Yoga Den, we will consider accepting some of your CEU’s. This will be a case by case consideration. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
5) Do I need to get my 300TT?
That depends on what your goals and personal desires are. As a student, you will learn even more about the science and history of yoga, it’s various traditions and about your own body with deeper studies in Anatomy and Yoga Therapy. As a teacher, you will expand your resume, and broaden your skillset by being able to teach a variety of classes. You typically don’t need your 300TT to get hired to teach yoga, but it may give you a competitive edge. If your 200TT was transformative and life-changing, the odds are good an advanced study will have profound affects on your personal practice and in your teaching capabilities. What if I’m not a teacher, but just want to learn more? Perfect! We’d love to have you join us:)
6) What’s the difference between 300TT and 500TT?
The Yoga Alliance made some changes in how they label schools a few years back. There used to be 200TT and 500TT schools but now there are 200TT and 300TT schools. Once you graduate from both, you can get your 500RYT certificate from the yoga Alliance. Click here to sign up!
7) What is the My Career Advancement Account Scholarship is a workforce development program that provides up to $4,000 of tuition assistance to eligible military spouses. The scholarship assists military spouses in pursuing licenses, certifications or associate degrees necessary to gain employment in an occupation or career field. Spouses may use their My Career Advancement Account Scholarship funds at any academic institution approved for participation in the scholarship.
8) Who is eligible for the My Career Advancement Account Scholarship? Spouses of service members on active duty in pay grades E-1 to E-5, W-1 to W-2 and O-1 to O-2 who have successfully completed high school and have the ability to request tuition assistance while their military sponsor is on Title 10 military orders are eligible. Spouses married to members of the National Guard and reserves in these same pay grades are eligible.
Yoga Den offers flexible ways to obtain your 300-hour training certification. Our weekend modular training is a 12-month long program and is a convenient and flexible way to obtain your advanced certification and/or to receive continuing education credits, all of which will be recognized by the Yoga Alliance. This format allows time for optimal learning and retention. You can complete in 1 year, or take over the course of several years, as the modules repeat annually. You can just check off what you have completed as you go along.
Our Summer Immersion is a way to pick up a bundle of CEU’s, and to potentially make up modules you may have missed earlier in the year.